Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today

Andrew has been encouraging me to blog again ... So much so that he set up the photos for me and all I had to do was add the text!
 
I love blogging, but lack of time and computer availability have been deterrents.  Once I stopped blogging it was much easier to forget about doing it again.  However, there's something very satisfying about sharing our daily activities.  I just hope my thoughts placed on "paper" are enjoyable to others as well. 
 
Today Andrew took some beautiful photos of the farm.  
 
 

 

 

 
Thanks for enjoying them with me!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Beautiful pictures! It's good to see you writing on you blog again. :-)

Anonymous said...

Our family has missed your blog!

Anonymous said...

You are surrounded by such beauty. Karen In Missouri

p.s. in the 50's here today

The K. Family said...

We enjoy your posts! Such beautiful snow pictures! We only have a couple of inches.

Marci said...

LOVE the pictures, but it sure looks COLD!! I don't think I could handle the cold y'all get.

jenn m. anderson said...

Well, I enjoy your blog! Isn't the frost beautiful? Lovely pictures!

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Lynn,
Beautiful, love how the first two looked so blue! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope to be in touch in the New Year.
Miss your posts, so keep'em coming, we're struggling with time also.
Blessings,
Kelle

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I like reading your blog!

Tracy said...

Very happy to see you have time to post again. Sure looks cold! :)